Junior Courses and Programs in Waterford & Cork
Their First International Experience Abroad.
It’s important to start teaching your children at a young age all about travel, adventure and the different cultures of the world.
Our project-based and/or Exam Preparation language courses specially designed for our juniors and Young Adults, are the best way to learn in a fun, interactive, fresh and vibrant learning environment.
That’s why, here at Love2learn, we strongly believe in the importance of providing quality, meaningful and innovative learning,
In fact, we provide a wide range of technology-led junior programs for juniors and young adults (aged 10-17 years) with the aim of helping your children improve their skills and master the second language they’ve chosen both effectively and efficiently.
How do we make this possible? Thanks to our carefully designed programmes and our collaboration with professionals and industry experts we provide a wide range of fun, educational activities that will provide your children with everything they might need to live an unforgettable learning experience abroad.
What type of junior programs does Love2learn offer in Waterford and Cork?
Our L2L junior programs abroad for children and teenagers offer the combination of both studying an international language at school and carrying out different educational, adventure and leisure activities depending on the learner’s interest and goals.
During these activities, they will be able to put into practice what they have learned in the classroom and further improve their language level.
What do our junior programs include?
The Junior Programs we offer include a range of services such as:
- Full Board Accommodation: homestay in carefully selected host families.
- A combination of language lessons in the mornings, with sporting and cultural activities in the afternoons and evenings
- Local, native-level, fully-qualified teachers
- Certification at the end of the course
- High-quality, fully accredited language schools
- Afternoon activities consisting of visits to venues of cultural and historical interest
- Evening activities including ‘discos’, karaoke nights and bingo
- Group Trips
- Monitoring through the entire program
- Opportunity to practise English, Spanish or French in many different situations