Located in the heart of Waterford City, Love2learn is now offering further education and pre-university courses for International Students in collaboration with ABC Languages and Waterford College of Further Education.
This full academic experience is the perfect opportunity for both Young Adults and mature students to develop their personal and professional skillset and succeed in the global world of work! Or progress to higher education opportunities!
Come to Love2learn in Waterford City, and experience a whole new way of learning in a fresh and vibrant environment.
- Media: Journalism, Photography and New Media / Sound Engineering & Music Tech.
- Computing: Multimedia Production, Computer Systems & Networks, Construction & Security Systems, Construction Technology, Applied Ecology.
- Business, Tourism & Hospitality: Business Studies / Office Administration for Business / Tourism & Travel / Hospitality Operations.
- Legal: Legal Studies & Criminal Law.
- Art & Photography: Art, Craft & Portfolio / Photography & Digital Media.
- Childcare: Applied Psychology / Special Needs Assistant SNA.
- Healthcare: Nursing studies / Healthcare support / Pharmacy Assistant / Laboratory Techniques / Occupational Therapy / Speech & Language Therapy.
- Social Care: Applied Social Studies / Community Addiction Studies.
HOW LONG? Full academic year with the option to extend where applicable.
ENTRY REQUIRMENT: Open to all international students having completed Secondary School Education (Leaving Cert or equivalent).
- Course programme: Waterford College of Further Education.
- Love2learn International School: Additional Culture and Language Learning modules.
Further learning opportunities: The Language & Communication element of the programme will be held in Love2learn International School, right in front of Waterford College of Further Education.
(Additional Culture learning programmes available at L2L: intercultural communication, Intercultural Business Context, Cultural Awareness)
(Additional Language learning programmes available at L2L: English, Spanish, German, Italian or French for Specific Purposes, Official Exam Preparation for Cambridge, Trinity College London, Goethe or Alliance Française, Speaking & Listening Courses).
FACTS ABOUT Waterford College of Further Education (WCFE)
WCFE offers the largest range of Further Education courses in the South East. Over the past ten years, the College has increased its enrollment from 275 to 831 day time and in excess of 1100 night time students, in the current academic year. This reflects the College’s excellent reputation for providing high quality courses leading directly to employment or third-level education.